So this is the perfect cookie.
Organic does not mean tasteless. Actually choosing organic means you’re using the highest quality ingredients available, which in turn delivers the best tasting food…and cookies!
If you love chewy, nutty cookies 🍪 you’ve got to give this recipe a try.
The secret to these cookies is the coconut. Even though I use organic unsweetened coconut, it creates a delightfully chewy texture that truly delights!
My neighbor, who is a fan of almond joys, says these remind him of them (only better!)
They are organic, so these treats are enjoyed a few times a year by my family 💜 and the plate below doesn’t last long!
Organic coconut pecan cookie recipe:
- 1 cup organic butter, room-temp
- 1 1/4 cups organic brown sugar
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 1/4 cups organic unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon organic baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-natural, dark chocolate chips, chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
Place rounded tablespoonfuls of dough on I greased cookie sheet.
Bake in 375 oven for 7-8 minutes, or until lightly browned but chewy in the middle 👍 the perfect cookie!
Remove from pan immediately to stop the cooking process, and set cookies on wire rack to cool.