Don’t you LOVE how your Beachbody On Demand (BOD) exercise routine can be customized to support whatever it is you wish to do in life?
For me this week, it’s upping my tennis game!
I’ve recently taken up the sport through a “play tennis fast” clinic and joined a ladies doubles league a few weeks ago. My focus is to get to where I am winning more matches than I lose, so I created this exercise routine using my BOD workouts plus daily tennis practice / games. I’ll share it all with you below ❤
And, you’ll notice that I don’t list any cardio-specific workouts in this lineup…because – Lord knows – tennis is a serious cardio workout! And especially when practicing using the ball machine!
So with all of these things in mind, here’s my BOD routine + tennis routine:
- Monday: PiYO Sweat + 60 minutes tennis practice w/ball machine.
- Tuesday: Sagi’s BOD Exclusives, Equipment Room Legs + singles tennis practice match.
- Wednesday: 3 Week Yoga Retreat, Week 2, Day 2, Stretch + 60 minute tennis clinic w/coaches.
- Thursday: Body Beast, Bulk Legs + 60 minute tennis practice w/ball machine.
- Friday: PiYO Core + tennis match (usually 2 matches unless we go into tie-breaker…then it could be up to 4 matches!)
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: Sagi’s BOD Exclusives, Depletion.
Goal: Work on spinal alignment and body flexibility, reduce muscle tightness in upper body (I’ve been pretty tight lately!) maintain glute/hamstring definition for high functioning metabolism and increase speed and accuracy of tennis game.
I hope my routine has been helpful to you as you create yours. I have been using the Beachbody tools for over 11 years now, and am thankful for their efficiency and ease!
If you don’t have Beachbody on Demand yet, get it! You’ll love having Beachbody’s entire collection of world-class workouts and meal plans at your fingertips to support whatever your fitness goals may be this week 🙂
Questions for you:
What is your routine this week?
What are some fitness goals / aspirations you’re reaching for?
If you’d like to share them, please do so below I’d love to see what you’ve got going on!